RSCH6100 Walden How Masculinity Impact On Health? Quantitative Study Of Masculinity And Health – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Submit: Annotation of a Quantitative Research Article
This week, you will submit the annotation of a quantitative research article on a topic of your interest. Quasi-experimental, casual comparative, correlational, pretest–posttest, or true experimental are examples of types of research designs used in quantitative research.
An annotation consists of three separate paragraphs that cover three respective components: summary, analysis, and application. These three components convey the relevance and value of the source. As such, an annotation demonstrates your critical thinking about, and authority on, the source.
Please review the assignment instructions below and click on the underlined words for information about how to craft each component of an annotation.
- Use the Walden library databases to search for one quantitative research article from a peer-reviewed journal on a topic of your interest.
- Before you read the full article and begin your annotation, locate the methodology section in the article to be sure that the article describes a quantitative study. Confirm that one of the types of quantitative designs, such as quasi-experimental, casual comparative, correlational, pretest–posttest, or true experimental, was used in the study.
- Annotate one quantitative research article from a peer-reviewed journal on a topic of your interest.
- Provide the reference list entry for this article in APA Style followed by a three-paragraph annotation that includes:
- Format your annotation in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. A separate References list page is not needed for this assignment.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com