Sampling Technique – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
In 2016, Australian researchers conducted the following study on the fear of crime:
Chataway, M. L., & Hart, T. C. (2016). (Re)assessing contemporary “fear of crime” measures within an Australian context (Links to an external site.). Journal of Environmental Psychology. 47, 195-203.
Read this study publication and, in a well-organized essay, answer the following questions:
- Discuss the sampling technique used by the original researchers and why they chose that technique (based on the information in this chapter).
- Summarize the findings from the statistical tables presented in the textbook (based on the information in this chapter).
- What final statistics were utilized to determine any correlations?
- What conclusions do the authors make? Do they find support for their original hypothesis? Explain your answer.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com