Service Coordination Exercise questions – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Read the Chapter Summary on p. 150 of the Woodside/McClam workbook. Complete Exercise 1: Janis Jones on pp. 150-151 (see attached file). Answer the following questions:
- How will you encourage Janis’s participation in reaching the goal?
- How will you make the referrals? Do you anticipate any barriers? Explain.
- How will you monitor service provision? What is YOUR plan? (List your goal and objectives for monitoring service provision.)
- Describe the criteria you will use for the evaluation of service provision.
- Describe a situation where you will advocate for Janis.
- Will you be a broker or a mobilizer? Explain.
- How important do you think advocacy is?
- How comfortable do you think you will be in an advocacy role?
- How will you develop your skills in this area?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com