Snow white and the seven dwarfs , film homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE TIMELY AND ACCURATE RESULTS
Explain how three cinematic techniques and/or design elements have helped establish a major theme in the animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
In 800 to 1200 words
- Describe a major theme of the movie using evidence from the movie itself as well as other scholarly sources to support your position.
- Identify at least three techniques (cinematography, lighting, acting style, or direction) and/or design elements (set design, costuming, or hair and makeup), and explain how these techniques and/or design elements contribute to the establishment of the theme. Reference particular scenes or sequences in your explanations.
- State your opinion regarding the mise en scène, including
- How the elements work together.
- How congruent the design elements are with the theme of the movie.
- Whether or not other techniques would be as effective (Explain your reasoning).
*Remember that a theme is an overarching idea that recurs throughout the plot of a film. It is the distilled essence of what the film is about, the main design which the specific scenes and actions lead a viewer to understand.*
Your paper should be organized around a thesis statement that focuses on how the elements of this film both establish and maintain one of its major themes.
The paper must be 800 to 1200 words in length and formatted according to APA style.
You must use at least two scholarly sources other than the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources (including the feature-length film) within the text of your paper and on the reference page. Please respond to all prompts of this assignment. If you cannot provide timely and complete answers, do not bid. NO PLAGIARISM! WILL CHECK!
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com