Social Science Human Sexuality Case Study, sociology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Sexuality during Child-Bearing Years
Must use Choices in Sexuality (4th edition) by David Knox, Caroline Schacht, and Mark whatley along with four other references. Due back by Friday. APA Style.
Case studies are frequently used in parent education and family life education to help clients identify skills they will need to effectively handle real-life situations. As a professional family life educator, you will need to be able to develop case studies that will effectively help families navigate difficult situations.
For this project, you need to develop a case study that draws from your experience and/or experiences that have been shared with you. This case study needs to focus on sexuality challenges that occur during the child-bearing years. As before, the topic is of your own choosing. Clearly identify the purpose of the case study and what you want readers to learn from the case study.
- The case may be exploratory or deductive in nature. That is, the purpose may be to generate ideas, open people’s eyes to complexities, etc., or be designed to lead participants to select a “correct” solution because a decision or recommendation / diagnosis is needed. Your case study needs to present a real life situation where existing situations or problems need to be addressed successfully by parents.
- Your case study should relate theory to a practical situation; for example, apply the ideas and knowledge discussed in your textbooks to the practical situation at hand in the case study.
- A minimum of four references, including the course textbook should be used.
- Your case study needs to allow clients to identify alternative solutions to family situations and discuss those situations. Your case study could ask clients to consider various alternative solutions and outline the pros and cons of the alternative solutions.
- Create a rubric by which your case would be assessed. You would provide your case guidelines in which you explain the purpose of the case and the types of interactions you would like to see happen as a result of the case. Your rubric should contain a minimum of 3-4 criteria and 3 levels of performance.
- Take a few minutes and look at the rubric for the case study to determine how your work will be evaluated.
- Assignment should be 4-6 pages, not including title and reference pages. An abstract is not required for this assignment.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com