Special Population Interview, sociology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Conduct an interview with someone from one of the following special populations studied this week:
- African American
- Latin American
- Arab American
- White ethnic
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender
- Differently abled
Obtain faculty approval of your selected population.
Prepare interview questions that ensure that your interviewee covers the following topics:
- The interviewee’s view of the dominant culture, including strengths and weaknesses
- The interviewee’s experience with prejudice and what has he or she done to manage it
- What information the interviewee thinks would be important for a human services worker to know about their special population
- What services would be helpful to the interviewee’s special population in today’s society and in the future
- How language has affected the interviewee and his or her connection to their culture
- If the interviewee has experienced discrimination and, if so, how it has affected them physically or mentally
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that provides an overview of the interviewee and a summary of his or her responses to the topics covered in the interview.
Note. Online students must include detailed speaker notes.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com