the British colonies, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Why the British colonies in North America revolted.
According to the British King and bureaucracy, the colonists were acting like spoiled children. According to the colonists, the British were overbearing, over-taxing, and ignoring their grievances. Take the perspective of American colonists, and explain why the British colonies in North America revolted.
Below are some of the items to consider:
- The colonial relationship to the British before/after the French and Indian War
- The acts passed by the British government
- The grievances stated in the Declaration of Independence
- The events that escalated the division between the Crown and the Colonists.
Complete a 2- page paper according to APA Requirements. Each paper should include at least four paragraphs: an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com