The Civil War, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Imagine it is 1880. The Civil War has been over for 15 years. Economic conditions in the town you live in have deteriorated, and you are struggling to make ends meet. You decide to try your luck out west, where there is plenty of land and plenty of opportunity. Before leaving, you must decide what you will do out west—be a miner, a cowboy, or a farmer. Each presents its own opportunities and difficulties.
Write an essay in which you:
- Tell what you would be—a miner, cowboy, or farmer.
- Describe the opportunities you would have.
- Describe the difficulties you would face.
- Explain why you chose as you did.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com