The University of Texas Digital Marketing Manager Application Letter and Resume – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
This is your chance to get ideas and suggestions from your peers. Remember, the draft that you post for the peer review must be complete and as polished as possible, so make sure you do one round of editing before posting.
Conduct two peer reviews using language from the “Peer Review Sample” document and entering your feedback in the “Job Packet Peer Review Form” and returning the “Job PacketPeer Review Form” to your peer.
1) Post a draft of the Job Packet (as one attachment) in this Discussion forum. Due: Friday of Week 3 by 11:59pm CST.
2) Use the “Job Packet Peer Review Form” below to provide feedback.
3) If a draft already has a review, please move on to drafts that have no reviews. If all drafts have been reviewed at least once, then feel free to review any draft you choose.
4) Use the “Peer Review Sample” below to guide how you provide feedback.
Worth 20 points.
- 20 points for each peer review
You will receive deductions for the following:
- Not using complete sentences
- Not answering each question on the form
- Not using the guided language from the “Peer Review Sample,” in each response
- Using only one sentence responses for each question
Due: Sunday of Week 3 by 11:59pm CST as a “reply” to your peer’s post.
No points will be awarded for missing/late peer review.
Finally, if you choose to post only your own draft and do not review the drafts of at least two of your peers, you will receive a “0” for the assignment.
Peer Review Sample:(use this form only to model the appropriate language to use when completing the peer review form below. You do not need to mark up your peers’ drafts; just complete the peer review form)
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com