Think Different Exercise, philosophy homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
In 1997, Apple, Inc., supported its “Think Different” marketing campaign with a one-minute commercial featuring black-and-white footage of 17 iconic 20th-century personalities. The commercial was conceptualized by the Los Angeles-based advertising agency TBWA/Chiat/Day.
Find a copy of this commercial, also known as the “Crazy Ones” commercial, on the Internet and watch it.
Review the University of Phoenix Material: Creative Thinkers.
Choose a subset of one or two individuals per team member from among these 17 creative thinkers.
As a team, discuss the following questions:
- What did each of the individuals contribute to the world?
- How was each contribution rooted in creative thinking; that is, how did each change existing paradigms of seeing or experiencing the world?
- Are there defining characteristics shared among all or most of the individuals?
- Why did Apple choose these individuals to appear in this advertisement?
Summarize your findings in a 250-500 word document. Your summary does not need to include a direct answer for each individual and/or bullet point.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines
I choose Albert Einstein for this exercise, thanks.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com