United States History Immigrants, Urbanization and How It Affected the Everyday Life – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Read from chapter 19, 20, 21, 22 of the textbook.
Answer the following questions.
Each answer should be 2-3 substantial paragraphs in length, or nearing half a page for maximum points. Each answer should contain information with citations from the textbook. References/citations from the textbook need to be in bold.
1) As we focus on cities that are rapidly growing in addition to a new wave of immigrants, discuss urbanization & how it effected every day life
2) What problems were farmers facing in this time period and how did this effect the country on a national scale?
3) With intense problems in urban areas, what did Progressives fight for? Discuss key issues & people involved in this movement.
4) Heading into an international scene, why did America want to get involved in war? (Spanish-American war)
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com