USF Climate Change Identifying a Stakeholder’s Argument Through Visual Analysis – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Part 2 should be a fully-developed 1,000 – 1,200-word essay that analyzes how the two visual arguments reflect the concerns of the stakeholder and discuss visual rhetorical strategies that establish relationships between the two images. This draft should include an introduction and thesis, all major points, evidence to support these points (including in-text citations from appropriate sources), and a Works Cited page. The draft must also include the two images you have analyzed, embedded into your draft.
This draft should include the following steps:
- An introduction that clearly identifies the stakeholder and its background (context), the controversial issue, and the thesis that presents the relationship between the two images and the stakeholder’s main argument, including how the two images represent the stakeholder’s goals, which encompass its interests, missions, and message
- An analysis of the rhetorical strategies used in both images, taking into consideration audience, message, purpose, rhetorical appeals, and/or rhetorical fallacies (if they exist), and pointing to specific details from the image to support your claim
- An integration of at least three sources into your visual analysis; one must be a source from the stakeholder, and the others may come from secondary sources about the stakeholder or about the images discussed.
- A conclusion that highlights the main points and considers forward-thinking research ideas for research/action
- A Works Cited page
additional past assignment will be provided.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com