Using Narrative Text in the Secondary Classroom – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
In an essay of 1,250-1,500 words, discuss and present the following:
- Define narrative literature.
- Investigate the possible uses of narrative literature as it applies to middle-school language arts and/or content-area classrooms.
- What are the advantages of using narrative text?
- What are the disadvantages of using only narrative text? Propose five possible uses for narrative literature in a middle-school language arts and/or content-area classroom.
- Construct a graphic organizer for use with narrative text within your practicum activities.
MINIMUM 5 sources and the Turnitin score UNDER 20%.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com