Week 10 Assignment:Testing for Multiple Regression, social science homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
In Week 9, you completed your Part 1 for this Assignment. For this week, you will complete Part 2 where you will create a research question that can be answered through multiple regression using dummy variables.
To prepare for this Part 2 of your Assignment:
- Review Warner’s Chapter 12 and Chapter 2 of the Wagner course text and the media program found in the Learning Resources and consider the use of dummy variables.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Consider the following:
- Create a research question with metric variables and one variable that requires dummy coding. Estimate the model and report results. Note: You are expected to perform regression diagnostics and report that as well.
- Once you perform your analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Part 2 Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-page analysis of your multiple regression using dummy variables results for each research question. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com