What advice would you give to a newly engaged couple or group of coworkers regarding communication? – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
So right now, I just need the outline. I will choose the same tutor to finish the rest for additional money. I’ll attach the paper requirements, but the outline requirements are listed below. Thanks!
This week, you will write an outline for your Final Paper. Before you submit the paper, you must do the following:
- Read this sample of an exemplary outline from a previous class. Please note that at that time students were required to cover different learning objectives. You are only required to make a plan for the three listed below.
- Do the “week two training quiz”.
- Use this outline template as a model for doing this assignment.
Before you begin your paper, you must review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five. You will see that you will be writing a letter of advice for a couple or group of co-workers, using the first five course learning objectives of this course. This assignment is designed to get you to create a preliminary plan for doing that final assignment that will be due in Week Five. For this week’s outline assignment you will focus only on the three learning objectives we’ve already covered in the first two weeks (listed below). Remember though that in the final draft you will be required to cover all five course learning objectives. Here are the learning objectives you must cover in this outline, and some advice for adequately addressing each:
- Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications. Be sure to address the significance of each principle in being an effective communicator. The best papers will list at least two barriers and provide advice for overcoming each of them.
- Analyze the role of communication in developing and maintaining one’s self-concept, self-image, and self-esteem. Be sure to define each term and directly connect each to communication. The best papers will address the relationship between psychology and communication and the importance of the relationship.
- Analyze the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications. Explain the relationship between gender, culture and communication and how acknowledging these elements is central to becoming an effective communicator. Consider the pros and cons of what are often deemed more “masculine” versus “feminine” forms of communication and how various styles can help us in particular contexts.
Remember, an outline is not full paragraphs. Instead, it is in bullet point form. However, you must provide a preliminary introduction and conclusion so we can see that you are on the right track. Those are the only places where paragraphs are appropriate. For more help on outlining, please review this information on outlining https://awc.ashford.edu/writing-tools-outline.html) Outline created by the Ashford Writing Center.
The outline must contain
- An introduction with thesis statement. For help with the thesis statement specifically, please click here:
- All learning objectives, with details about how you plan to address each. Please be sure to explain how you plan to support all of your key claims from expert sources. For more information about how to do this, watch this video: Integrating Research. Though you will not be writing full body paragraphs, with the exception of your introduction and conclusion, you still must give your instructor a sense of how you plan to cover each objective with course materials, independent academic research, and personal experiences that correlate with those key points.
- A conclusion. The conclusion should restate the overall perspective offered in the paper, with a restatement of the thesis and the central points outlined in the paper.
- A reference page containing at least three academic resources. You should find at least two of these resources independently in the Ashford University Library. To get started, review the following resources. And if you need further assistance, please contact the Ashford University Library.
Remember, you will need to cite your sources in order to get credit for the use of course and academic materials, which is part of how you will be assessed. Please carefully review the grading rubric so you have a clear sense of how you will be graded. If you are having difficulties understanding any of these instructions, contact your instructor. You will receive feedback on this draft so that you can make the necessary improvements for your Final Paper submission during Week Five.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com